A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Geeks and Sports

I am back! My faithful readers; and I have so much to tell that I do not want to overwhelm you in one evening. I hosted a barbecue for all my friends back home and everyone showed up. We had so much fun, drinking, eating and most of all talking. The friends that you make in college are the friends that last a lifetime. Your college friends are finally friends of choice and not friends of convenience or location. I imagine that we will all get together once a year for years to come, or at least that is what I hope. I had almost forgotten how you can be infected with the giggles for hours with something as simple (and stupid) as people walking into a glass door. Ellen, how is your head? I also found out this weekend that I do not have infinity for bocce ball. Oh well, I guess I can’t be talented at everything. Or it might be the geek in me that prevents me from being good at sports.

1 Comments:

  • And the funny thing is, I watched Ellen deGeneres' yesterday and she had a piece about embarrassing things like running into glass doors. She described exactly how I felt. It was hilarious and I had a good laugh about it for the third time. Well, Spin doc, I do anything I can to make you laugh or to put a smile on your face.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home