A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

One down and one to go.

Jean-Marc has claimed on numerous occasions that my ability to party is shameful when compared to a French or German’s ability to party until the wee hours of the night. I am offended by this, mostly because it means that I am aging where my European counter parts are not. I used to be able to party like a rock star, but that was a few years ago. However I now know that my German friend is also aging, after a few hours of drinking (5 hours), she could barely stand up. This lack of equilibrium on Ellen’s part was not because she had too much to drink; it was because she was sleepy. No partying like a rock star for her anymore. One down and one to go, age catches up with all of us.

8 Comments:

  • Nooooo. Not Ellen too! We used to drink until the sun rose! I'm still OK though, and I proved it last weekend. I have witnesses.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • One down, one to go.. Jean-Marc, you are next!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:29 PM  

  • Just try me ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

  • tempting offer, jean-marc...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

  • I'm ready for the challenge... Mwahahaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

  • Jean-Marc, don't worry. I will get some training in until our next drinking match in about a week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

  • Spin doc: I want a rematch (no glass doors involved of course).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 PM  

  • Any time, but you have to be visiting me!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home