A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Knights in Shinning Armor


Today I am willing to write a blog about the few men that I work with who are great. This weekend I had two friends in town which was a logistics nightmare. It started with the arrival; which was kindly coordinated by the psychologist and the lawyer to be within an hour of one another. However the psychologist was flying into Dulles and the lawyer was flying into BWI. To increase the level of difficulty of this problem I have a roadster, with NO back seat, not even a pretend backseat. However two men here rushed to my aide. Hugh and I did a car swap for most of the weekend. Albeit he was able to drive my super cool car and I had his Hondo Civic, but we all fit in his car. The Bavarian supplied airport transportation and who says there are no more knights in shinning armor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home