A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, August 08, 2005

You are so not funny!

Oh the freaks and geeks around here are so funny! Last week the email system crashed. The motherboard to our local server crashed, and we were without email and such for most of the week. The tech support could not fix the problem so we connected through the main facility server instead of our local server. I know a lot to boring details; however I was very busy last week and kindly asked my BAW to connect me to the server. Now he did connect me, but he totally fcuked it up too! He intentionally misspelled my name and I have been sending out emails with my name misspelled on them for a week. I know reading this you might think it is funny, and yeah it is kind of funny. I guess that is why M. is my BAW and not a freak or a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home