A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Class Time

It is class time. I am currently without a class. I have taken ballet, salsa, Spanish and sailing classes since moving to the DC area. Yes, I am a class junkie. However, I am now in need of a class. I would like to take Country Western Swing classes, but I have not located a class that interests me. I would also like to take piano lessons but I need to purchase a piano first, and I am low on expendable funds at the moment, so no piano. I guess it is really a toss up between Spanish classes (again), painting and Hip-Hop. Spanish classes because I feel bad that I am not bilingual in this multicultural city. Painting because I don’t know how, and I have always wanted to learn. I look at painting like most people look at mathematics; It is hard, and beyond the ability of normal people to do (the painting not the math). I am also scared of trying to paint and failing miserably. I guess that it is going to be painting. I try to embrace things I am afraid of, and failure at painting seems to be one of them. However, Hip-Hop sounds like fun and it involves exercise which I always need. Any suggestions for my next class? No glass blowing I am way to afraid of it to embrace!

7 Comments:

  • check out craig's list, girlfriend. there are tons of good classes listed...what about belly dancing or indian dance or photography?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

  • Tantra?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 PM  

  • Oh, do painting! That sounds like fun!

    By Blogger dksjdlkjfsaa, at 8:55 AM  

  • Or better, draw cartoons!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 PM  

  • Anonymous - NO
    DHD - I think it is going to be painting.
    Jean-Marc-Painting first, cartoons second.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:51 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:10 PM  

  • It has been decided, I am taking Spanish class and I have joined a flag football team.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home