A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, October 21, 2005

Losing Sucks!

I am not so super excited about football anymore, well let me restate that I still love football but I am bummed that we lost our first game. I know I am in shock too; I was really surprised that we lost also. It started when our QB did not show up to the game. Our second string QB was really struggling and we were down 6-0 quickly with 3 turn-overs, so our star receiver decided to QB and just run the ball. That did not really work. The final minute of the game it was 12-13, our ball and the acting QB throws a Hail Mary pass that was intercepted and returned for a touch down. So the final score was 12-19. It sucks losing! We were ranked number one and now we will be tied for second place.

2 Comments:

  • "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."

    -Vince Lombardi

    By Blogger Nades, at 1:30 PM  

  • One bloody nose but I did not do the inflicting.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home