A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mission II

For weeks and weeks Shannon has been asking to get together and I have declined. I have a really hard time dealing with her personality. However I have reluctantly agreed to spend the evening with her and my main motivation is to find out what happened with Geek-boy and Nose hair guy. I am curious if she is still dating them both or which on finally won the competition, perhaps she dumped them both. Now I wished I had worn my hair in Pocahontas’ braids today, you know because I am going on a scouting mission tonight.

If Shannon is single it will make the Friday night happy hour very interesting. Shannon is not the type of woman to stay single for long. The last time she was single she had her radar set on Jean-Marc… I wonder who can convince to join me for this Friday night’s happy hour?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home