A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, June 09, 2006

Concert

The Lawyer is in town, yeah for me!! Tonight we are going to a concert. The purchasing of the tickets was a little sketchy. Initially they were advertised for $10 a piece, which ended up being a misprint but the actual price was listed at $15 a piece. I went to purchase the tickets, and was informed the $15 price was for “members only”. The price for non-members (us) was $25.50 a piece, but for an additional $12 dollars I could purchase VIP tickets, which I did.

This concert is a Hip-Hop concert (in Zion no less), but the Lawyer is a huge fan of country music. She has never even heard of this artist. Given that this is the Lawyer’s first experience with hip-hop I “sprung” for the VIP tickets. The tickets are supposed to come with back stage access, but I am not really sure I believe that. Oh I am sure we will have access to areas that the general audience does not have access too, but I don’t think the artists will be in those areas. But, hey you never know, some people come to Zion just to observe the freak show.

I have not been to a concert in years, and I am getting very excited about it as the time approaches.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home