A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, June 19, 2006

I am lazy today

I am lazy today and I am still nursing a two-day hangover courtesy of Ellen. Though she will claim I achieved this state without any help from her, but she was definitely inspirational during my Saturday binge drunk. Regardless of how bad I felt on the airplane yesterday, and I feel really bad for the person sitting next to me on that flight. I had a wonderful weekend with Ellen. In addition I was able to accomplish some serious soul searching with Ellen’s help and I am starting to see my way out of the confusion I have been immersed in lately. As I said I am lazy and unwilling to write about my recent personal discoveries, instead here are a few things that made me chuckle today.

Handy Guide to Modern Science
· 1) If it's green or it wriggles, it's biology
· 2) If it stinks, its chemistry
· 3) If it doesn't work, it's physics.

Felson's Law
To steal idea from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research.

This is actually true, and one of the things I hated about writing research articles.

Vile's Law for Educators
No one is listening until you make a mistake.

For Imelda.

6 Comments:

  • Thanks for the handy guide to Modern Science. you never know, it might come in handy.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 9:40 PM  

  • I am lazy everyday

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 7:57 AM  

  • Theresa,

    After consuming around 5000 calories yesterday I left fine.

    Genius and Chit Chat man,

    Yesterday I was lazier than normal. My co-workers were lucky I showered yesterday.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:27 AM  

  • I need to add that legal writing is all about finding the document you need on the network and plugging your case name in it.

    I'll never forget how dissappointed (sp?) I was that motions and things weren't created from scratch every time.

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 11:27 AM  

  • Thanks Spin!

    By Blogger Imelda, at 1:21 AM  

  • Imelda,

    Your welcome

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home