A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Nose is Happier Too!

I just received the following email from Pixie (my former administrative assistant).

Tell me, why does Hop-Hop wear the same clothes day after day? LOL
Doesn't he know it's gross??

This is a common occurrence among scientists, in fact basic hygiene is absent more often than not with scientists. Even though I am way too busy to blog today, I just wanted to note that I am so glad that I don’t work with the freaks and geeks anymore. My nose is happier too!

3 Comments:

  • Same clothes everyday? Eeeeewwww!

    I like nerds. Dated one, but he was a very well dressed, cute nerd. :) (And he smelled good too!)

    By Blogger Joy, at 5:04 PM  

  • dang, I never knew my grandpa was a scientist! i wonder if he knew..

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 5:55 PM  

  • Joy,

    Scientist are a whole different kind of nerd.

    Genius,

    Maybe he was just a scientist at heart!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home