A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Five Things Meme

I've been tagged by Genius to do The Five Things meme, so here goes:

IN MY PURSE/WALLET
Dental Floss
comb
keys
Nicotine Gum
lipgloss

IN MY REFRIGERATOR
Budlight
Diet Rock Star
Cranberry Juice
Cheese
Spicy V8

IN MY CLOSET
clothes
heir apparent blankie (I went through a rough patch lately and had to bring my original one out of retirement)
4 shoe racks
bag full of ear plugs
not an inch of free space

IN MY CAR
Anna Karenina (yes I am taking to and from work)
softball cleats
softball mitt and ball
golf clubs
CDs

5 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING(But only if they want to)
Ellen
Chit Chat Man

Imelda
Zoom
Theresa

7 Comments:

  • You are lucky. My keys never seem to actually stay in my purse. It's one of those things I constantly lose after handling them mere seconds before.

    I WILL I WILL! Wheee. I just have to post it tonight when I get back from work.

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 10:49 AM  

  • I love your refrigerator list. From your sample choices, it would seem that you subsist on beverages and cheese.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 2:04 PM  

  • Zoom,
    I look forward to your post!

    Theresa,
    At the moment I am a little low on the cheese and only have 5 different varieties in my refrigerator. I don't cook and I don't want to learn how.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:08 PM  

  • I've been trying to catch up on everyone's blog. I wonder if Genius tagged me too. I'm off to check.

    How have you been anyway?

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:36 PM  

  • Oh Lordy. How do I get out of this one without revealing the spread of my condom collection?!!!

    P.S. I heartily endorse beverages and cheese.

    By Blogger Imelda, at 9:42 AM  

  • Imelda,

    I personally like the non-lubricated ones. I am allergic to spermicide.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:23 AM  

  • I finally did it. Sorry for the delay.

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home