A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, October 13, 2006

R Rated

Tonight I am going to an R rated haunted house. I am not really sure what that means, are they going to yell profanities at me? I hope it is not really lame and billed as R rated as just a promotion gimmick. According to the website, no one under 16 will be admitted tonight, there are no refunds, you will be subjected to tight places, vertical drops and may get wet. It is also not recommended for people with physical aliments or bladder control problems. It really does sound like a lot of hype, but I love haunted houses so I am sure no matter what it will be fun for me. I have fun no matter where I go and no matter what I do too. Despite feeling like this is a scam I can’t help but to be super excited about it!

The Kid is driving Brittany and myself and I plan on drinking to excess. I am also thinking of trying to talk the party into dancing afterwards, or at least going to a bar. I just found out that the Kid’s hand is quit a bit bigger than mine I wonder what that means…

3 Comments:

  • Have fun and wear your Depends! heh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  

  • You are braver than I am. I get claustrophobic pretty easy, so warnings like these have me backing out right away. I do hope you have a good time and it's everything you want it to be!

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 2:03 PM  

  • It was so lame!! The R rating was just hype, not that I am surprised. I still had a lot of fun.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home