A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rome

The thing I loved the most about Rome was the food. Usually when I travel I get sick of eating out no matter how good the food is, but this was not the case with Rome. I loved the pasta, and had it for lunch and dinner. At times much to the dismay of my waiters I ordered it for both my dinner courses. I did not care how silly I looked ordering two first courses and no meat course; I could not get enough of the pasta. I didn’t even really try any other variety of pasta beyond the spaghetti, because as I mentioned I loved the pasta.

I was also greatly disappointed with the men in Italy. I had heard numerous stories about my backside getting sore from the amount of pinching it was going to receive, but it was not pinched once! Not once, though I did not see any other women getting pinched either. The men were flirtatious and complimentary but not any more than men in DC. My friends tell me I have a “don’t mess with me” look on my face, and perhaps that is why my backside remained intact.

4 Comments:

  • I'm hungry now.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 2:33 PM  

  • I'm answering your question here as well as on my blog so you'll get it in email.
    http://www.bestaudiocodes.com
    http://www.codesandlyrics.com
    http://www.bestvideocodes.com

    I use one of these 3 sites, they're
    all very similar. The downside is they don't always have the songs I'm looking for. I don't know how to do it without using these websites.
    First browse for music. Most of these sites you have to browse
    by artist, or you can browse the alphabet. When you find a song
    you want add it to the play list by clicking the corresponding
    button. After you're finished adding songs, click the generate
    code button, You'll get a pop up. This is where you decide whether
    you want the video to show or not and where you can put a title
    on your play list. Copy the code to your clipboard.
    Now go to your blog dashboard and click the template button.
    Scroll down to the bottom and paste the code there. Save changes and
    replenish. It should show up at the bottom of your blog.
    I'm sure there's a way to manipulate the placement of the player
    to put it someplace other than the bottom of the page but I
    haven't ever messed around with it enough to know how...except you
    can post a song in an individual post the same way you would a
    regular blog post. If you want to do that you don't need to go into
    the template.

    I hope this helped. I'm terrible at giving directions. If you have any questions feel free to email me at
    personanongrata@rocketmail.com

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 5:32 PM  

  • wow, I went to post this on my blog and it's gone.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 5:36 PM  

  • Genius,

    Thank you, I will try it later.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home