A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Transformation

I have decided that I am going to go through a physical transformation. Nothing as radical as a gender transformation surgery but a serious effort in the gym, currently I exercise a couple times a week. I am going to increase my exercise regiment to a full hour a day and include some type of strength training in my regiment too. I started this new directive a week ago but I did miss two days already. This morning I ran (seriously I ran). I did an 8 minute mile which is absolutely amazing for me. I am going to change my hair style too. I will keep you updated on my progress. I imagine that I will tone up a bit but I doubt that I will lose any weight.

This physical transformation is a reflection of the internal transformation I want to undergo. I want to stop settling and stop wasting my time on things and people that do not deserve my time. I want to be as assertive in my private life as I am in my professional life. I want to restore my pride and I am going to start by being the physically best that I can be. I am done with indecision and I am going to start taking action in my life as of this minute.

Oh the positive side I am going to Rome in two weeks. I have never been and I am very excited about it. I don’t know what the “must sees” of the city are but I will be there for a week and I hope that is enough time to see the “must sees”.

The Kid made me another CD this week. He really is very sweet and very young.

2 Comments:

  • I'm so excited for you going to Rome, it's one of the places I want to visit too...sooo much art, architecture and history to see!

    I should take a page from your book and start a regular exercise regimen too, it's a good idea. I am lazy.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 7:01 PM  

  • Genius,
    I just read a quote that inspired me "People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to." George E. Allen

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home