A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hello Again

I am on my way back, I don’t know how it happened but I lost sight of who I am; but I have found it again. I am not sure if it was the job or my personal life that clouded my vision and caused my temporary loss of me; but I have found it again. Life is so much easier now that I have found me. I have directions, my compass it set again and my feet are on the path. Maybe it has something to do with the whole 6 month mark, that magical date where all the changes in my life came into perspective and I can see clearly again.

I also know what I am going to do about living in the middle of nowhere, guess what I am going to move!!! This entire state is not empty and I am going to move towards civilization, as soon as my house is in order I am moving. Another 6 months and I will have a new address. I will have to commute farther than I do now but it is a price I am willing to pay. I am also going to get my CV in order, who knows there might be a fabulous job for me in another local too. It feels great to have found myself again!

Day 2 of the physical transformation, 20 minutes of core work, 40 minutes of cardio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home