A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

6 Weird Things about me

Genius tagged me, so here a six weird facts about me

1. My parents are brother and sister, seriously. They are step-siblings but siblings nonetheless.

2. I still sleep with my baby blanket, it is my magic blanket and it still comforts me after all of these years.

3. My greatest pet peeve is hearing someone chew, it drives me nuts. The sound bothers me so much that come close to losing it completely when I am around someone who smacks. The sound instantly puts me a bad mode no matter how I felt moments before hearing it.

4. I have three half sisters and three half brothers, but I was only raised with 2 of my siblings.

5. My favorite thing in the whole world is sleeping, I would rather sleep than do anything but I am afraid I am sleeping my life away.

6. I love my birthday; I get so excited when it gets near, even after all these years. I am like a small child when it comes to my birthday, a couple weeks before the big day I tell everyone about its imminent arrival.

Okay now I need to tag 6 people but I am not even sure 6 people read my blog;

Joy
Theresa
Izzy Bella

And three other people who have nothing to write about

7 Comments:

  • Thanks for participating. I enjoyed reading the insights into the real you, although you still seem mysterious to me.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 11:39 AM  

  • Genius,

    Mysterious eh? I have always wanted to be mysterious, though in reality I am sure I am no where near it.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 12:02 PM  

  • #1. WHOA!!

    #6. ME TOO!!...and I'm sure to let everyone know that I come in contact with for about a month before. It drives my family months cause I constantly remind them too! :)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 1:17 PM  

  • Chesney Girl,

    I am trying not to tell my co-workers this year but it is less than 2 weeks away and I am sure I am going to crack.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 3:42 PM  

  • Hey! At least tell us when your birthday is so we can get excited, fuss over you and have a big bloggy party.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 10:12 AM  

  • Only for you Theresa, December 17th.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:00 AM  

  • Oh Hooray! That's Monkey-Man's Birthday too. One has to be especially clever in order to make the proper amount of happy-b-ness when your celebration is a week before Christmas. While we were married, all birthday celebrations lasted at least a week. Good times!
    So, how are you planning to celebrate the anniversary of your birth?

    By Blogger Theresa, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home