A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, December 01, 2006

Bedroom Voice

Bob Seger has a bedroom voice. I listen to his songs and it immediately makes me think of amorous things. He voice has the right balance of rough and smooth that makes the good shivers in my body respond. It is a raw and manly, but it can seem so heart felt that it just makes me melt. It is almost the perfect balance of a man; strong enough to know he can take care of you but emotional enough to know that he is accessible on all the levels you need him to be. I don’t know if this is true of Bob Seger, but it is true of his voice.

5 Comments:

  • It's good to know what you want from a man. At this point, I think I just want one that shows up.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 1:17 AM  

  • Theresa,
    What I want and what I get from men are two very different things!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:08 AM  

  • He does have an nice voice.
    I love Bob Seger!

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 10:51 AM  

  • I'd never thought of him in that way but you have a point. I play Seger when I need to get out of the dumps. Or clean my house when I really don't want to. Or I'm going on a really long boring drive and want to rev it up a bit.

    Here lately I've been Segerless and a bit upset about it as my cds went missing. Turns out my 16 yr old who listens to a lot of metal (any, the worse the better....) had them. Guess he's got better taste than I thought.

    By Blogger Ranni, at 1:55 PM  

  • Hi..I showed up on here after googling "bedroom voice". I'm starting to wonder what it is, you see. Because people say I have it. But others just ask me if I'm sick! LOL! But I'm not sick, and I've had my voice for the longest time. It's not always been this way, but its been this way for like 8 years already. I'm not sick. And it's not like my voice sounds bad. It's just that it's smoothe but scratchy at the same time. Raspy and warm and hush-toned. So some people think it's oh-so sexy. But others give me such a hard time asking if I'm sick or not! LOL! Anyway, I'm glad that there are people with brains that can understand what a bedroom voice is! LOL At least some people are educated! LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home