A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, May 18, 2007

Smooth Metallic Rods

Diet and Exercise update; I exercised yesterday after work but I could not muster the motivation to exercise this morning. However the day is not over yet. I also maintained my diet even though I really needed some ice cream yesterday before my friends cheered me up. This is cut and pasted from an email exchange yesterday with my new friends at work.

From: Spin Doc
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:31 AM
To: Funny Girl and ElleSubject: RE: train ride

Ladies,

The train ride is Friday, Saturday return Sunday to XXX and back to XXX. We will leave Friday (early morning) and return Sunday around noon. My mother is on this route for the next 6 months. We should start planning on dates to take the trip; the entire month of June is out for me.

Spin Doc

From: Funny Girl
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:46 PM
To: Spin Doc and ElleSubject: RE: train ride

Huh??
Can I get a little more info please??
Thanks!


From: Elle
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:48 PM
To: Funny Girl and Spin Doc Subject:
RE: train ride

We're taking a TRAIN RIDE on Amtrak, in which Spin Doc's mother will be the LEAD TRAIN ENGINEER (how cool is that?)

I have a fetish for trains...big time.

Let Funny Guy keep the kids for a weekend for you to party with the girls... :-D

From: Funny Girl
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:54 PM
To: Spin Doc and Elle Subject:
RE: train ride

So you have a fetish for large, smooth, metallic rods that surge forward while rhythmically releasing hot moisture??

From: Elle
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:22 PM
To: Spin Doc and Funny GirlSubject:
RE: train ride

Right and you don't... ;-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home