A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Visiting Ellen

Tomorrow I am off to visit Ellen. I am torn about the trip because I am so crazy swamped at work and

WAIT a minute, as I typed that I realized that was complete BS. I am crazy busy at work but the place is not going to fall apart in my absence, and even if it did there is nothing I can do about it. I am not so important that my company will collapse without me, and I NEED the break. My work will be here for me when I return.

The last time I went to visit Ellen, I ended up with the worst hang over, it lasted 2 full days. I had my cell phone stolen (my story and I am sticking to it). I also had a blister on my heel, and I almost missed my flight there because I was drinking in the bar and missed the flight announcement. As you can tell I am really looking forward to seeing her again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home