A circle has too much symmetry

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cell Phone

In my travels and adventures last night I lost track of my cell phone. I know where my phone is but it is not with me right at the moment. My cell phone is my only phone, I use it all the time. I talk while I drive (yes I am one of those people). I text a million times a day, well not really but a lot. I check my phone none stop. The people I talk to daily have custom ring tones. In other words I love my phone and use it all the time. I realized that my phone was missing late last night on my way home, and I really thought I would miss my phone today. I don't; I don't miss the sucker at all. I don't care whose call I am missing. I don't care that I won't talk to another person all day. I don't have any urgent (stupid) ideas I have to share with my friends right now. I really like how it feels not having a cell phone. I think I might leave it places more often.

3 Comments:

  • No WONDER you haven't returned my call!!

    ;)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 11:21 AM  

  • Funny, I didn't have one for about a year, I didn't miss it. After getting one again, can't imagine life without it.

    By Blogger Rainwolf, at 10:45 PM  

  • Chesney Girl,
    Ahh your still loved by me.

    Rainwolf,
    I am seriously thinking of taking one day off from my cell phone a week.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home