A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Any nurses out there?

Being sick turns me into a weak, pathetic and dependent person. I feel very sorry for myself when I am sick and I just want to be taken care of. I want someone to bring me chicken soup and rub my feet. I want to crawl into bed and be pampered. When I am sick, I am weak physically and emotionally. I am needy and on the verge of tears, and I want someone’s arms around me; gently kissing my head and asking if I need anything.

I hate being sick. I hate not having someone to take care of me when I am sick. I am irritable, with a sore throat, stuffed up nose and achy body. Right now I would cherish the person who took care of while I am sick for the rest of my life. I am feeling very sorry for myself right now.

6 Comments:

  • That sucks, hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Rainwolf, at 12:06 AM  

  • i feel the same way too when i'm sick. i think it is quite common. being sick sucks. i hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger soleil, at 12:54 AM  

  • Sorry, I'm not a nurse.

    But I hope you're well very soon!

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 8:58 AM  

  • Sending get well thoughts your way

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

  • what a coincidence, I've been sick for like 2 weeks straight.

    let's drink. whiskey helps with a cough. honest. ;)


    hadnt visited in a while and wanted to check in. HEY YOU!

    feel better soon. xxoo

    By Blogger clew, at 10:54 AM  

  • Ahh thanks for all the well wishes, I am better but still sick. At least I am not feeling as sorry for myself.

    Clew,

    Make it Captain Morgan and I am there!!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home