A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Seven Random Things

I got tagged by IzzyBella, so here goes. Enjoy the randomness.


1. I am addicted to Nicotine gum, seriously I chew at least 10 pieces a day.

2. I am right there with Izzy Bella. "I’m a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel, and any other little thing Joss Whedon decides to do. Actually, it would be more accurate to say I’m a Joss Whedon fan. Joss is boss. I love my Captain. But I didn’t make that little saying up. Someone else did."

3. I won't eat or drink anything past the purchased by date. I am afraid of getting food poisoning.

4. Again in almost agreement with Izzy; I’m a big dog-lover. I have two black labs, Willow and Meadow, and they bring the happiness into my life.

5. I don't like cats or little dogs. I think there is something wrong with a dog that is only 2 pounds. My dogs are ~100 pounds each; well the baby is not yet but she will be.

6. I am of the plant variety; I actually start to die if I don't get enough sun. I am a textbook case for seasonal depression.

7. I love to have my picture taken even though I take terrible pictures.

Now the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am not going to tag anyone but go ahead and tag yourself.

6 Comments:

  • number 6 is me. as for five, i do like cats but i really really dislike little dogs. i find them quite annoying. i prefer big dogs but that is what i grew up with. so i am comfortable with them. i am also a fan of joss. :)

    By Blogger soleil, at 6:21 PM  

  • I tried fostering a cat and it was not really a fit for me.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 7:07 PM  

  • I'm with you on the sell by/use by dates. I don't care if it still smells/looks okay--if it's even 15 minutes past the use by date, it's going in the garbage.

    By Blogger Izzybella, at 9:35 AM  

  • Now why can't all the things that are bad for my expire?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 8:46 PM  

  • Wow, that would be useful for so many things if certain life situations or people came with a stamped expiration date. It would clear up lots of confusion, not to mention freeing up a lot of time that would have otherwise been spent second-guessing things. You're clever, Spin, so work on that, okay?

    By Blogger Izzybella, at 5:48 PM  

  • I can't even type and you want me to design something???

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home