A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, July 18, 2005

Cool Cats


This weekend was full of fun and adventure! Friday night this party girl spent the night (until the wee hours of morning ~ 4 am) with a super cool cat.
We started the night off with the traditional dinner and a movie, and he was a finicky eater (like me) and then we watched a hip and happening (and highly underrated) Aquatic Tale. After the movie we played the tried and true game of how to convince your reluctant partner that it is time to move things into the bedroom. It took ALL my powers of persuasion but I finally convinced the cat (after much effort on my part) that it WAS time to go to the bedroom. I then stayed awake until 4 am watching him sleep. Truthfully I was afraid that I would wake up and he would not be there. I know it is neurotic but I could not let him slip away, and I could not sleep while he was in my bed.

2 Comments:

  • I am surprised I have not received more comments!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:42 AM  

  • i agree with jean-marc...sorry, i am behind the times.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home