A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Looking at the Sun


Today I am wearing a new shirt, bought this weekend in my three day shopping marathon. The shirt is super cute. It is a little lower cut than I usually wear at work, and as you can see it shows a lot of skin.


Initially I was feeling slightly uncomfortable in this shirt, but then I realized that the geeks and freaks that I work with are never going to notice. If they notice it will be in the “I can’t believe she is wearing that” way and not the “She is so hot” way. To be fair I did not come up with this on my own, I was just talking to Pixie and I noticed that she was showing a lot of skin, and she always does. I asked her

“Pixie have you ever noticed the men around here checking you out?”

Pixie replied “The only looks I get are the ‘I can’t believe she is wearing that’ looks.”

Now I know that men are not suppose to be caught looking at the sun, but hey guys you need to look every once and while! Women like to feel attractive and noticed especially when we have put a lot of effort into our appearance.

Today I am going to see if I can catch any of the freaks and geeks checking me out, and post the results in the comment section as they become available. I am betting that I don’t post a lot today.


3 Comments:

  • Well if you wear that shirt next Saturday I'll make sure you notice when I check you out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 AM  

  • Now, I will wear an even better one, just for you!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:21 AM  

  • God Bless the neighbor! I got nothing from my co-workers, but the first thing out of my neighbor's mouth was;
    "Wow! You look hot."

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home