A circle has too much symmetry

Sunday, July 31, 2005

If a man can move on the dance floor, then a he can move in the bedroom

Last night the Bavarian, Jean-Marc and I went Salsa dancing to try out my newly acquired dancing skills. The first thing I noticed was an amazing male dancer. I was bewitched by his dancing, and in spite of not being attracted to men that looked like the Latin dancer I found things getting tight low in my body as I watched him. I could not stop thinking about how he must be in bed. I mean if he could move like that on the dance floor, then how does he move in the bedroom? I had heard that saying many times, as all women have, but last night was my first face to face experience with it. I was fantasying about jumping in the sack with a man based solely on his dancing ability. The second thing I noticed was the “herds” of women just waiting for the handful of men that could dance there to dance with them. I use the term “herds” loosely because these women were hot, and on the look out for men to dance with. I myself was on the look out for a man that could dance, not just to make things go tight low in my body but to have fun dancing too.

After these observations last night I realized that I am not superwoman. Here I thought I might have some special power of persuasion, because not only did I convince one of my co-workers to take Salsa dance lessons with me I had convinced four of them to take dance lessons with me. I now know what my co-workers know (which is shocking) that women truly love a man that can dance. And Salsa dance is HOT. It is very romantic and slightly erotic. I will defiantly be signing up for the next session of Salsa dance lessons!

2 Comments:

  • Really? Are you sure about that? For the life of me I can not think of one.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:52 PM  

  • Jean-Marc,

    I am mostly legs so the body parts that matter would line up.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home