A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Not all glass is beautiful, but you are beautiful.

There are many men that come and go in your life. There are the ones that you will hate until your last breath, but whose influence is always there in your life. There are those that you would not mind pushing down a flight of stairs, but when you go home at the end of the day you tend to forget about them. At work, I am surrounded by the kind that I would love to push down the stairs, and bitching about them occupies most of my blog. However today's blog is devoted to an amazing man in my life.

Things I love (and would not change) about a great man in my life.

  1. I can joke and banter with you, without any emotional baggage.
  2. Your lighthearted attitude.
  3. Your fashion sense
  4. You are such a great friend to my friend.
  5. You are smart.
  6. And passionate about learning new things
  7. You have a fabulous body.
  8. You make me laugh
  9. You can be very sensitive
  10. Eyes that sparkle
  11. You drink everything from wine glasses
  12. You introduced me to blogs
  13. You help me with my blog
  14. You are great fun to gossip with
  15. You like to make fun of strangers with me
  16. You can’t go more than a few days without a beer
  17. You would rather metro than drive, which is way cool.
  18. You’re willing to hang out with the freaks and geeks, so I won’t be alone with them.
  19. You do super cool artsy stuff
  20. You have lived in many countries, but seem to make each country you live in your home.
  21. You don’t watch television
  22. You have never eaten at Celine Dion’s restaurant, despite the temptation!
  23. You love very deeply
  24. But you know when to walk away.
  25. Your not afraid to get hurt
  26. But you protect yourself and your pride when you need to.
  27. You know almost everything techie.
  28. You always return my phone calls
  29. You know Simpson’s trivia without having a television
  30. You have a talent for finding obscure cool music
  31. You are super sexy.

Okay the list could go on and on, and I know I have left off a bunch of things. Unfortunately I have to go to the airport right now and can not finish the list. Feel free to add all the thinks I have left off in the comments.

5 Comments:

  • I can confirm everything which is on the list (well, we don't talk much about the Simpsons though). Personally, I would like to emphasize the sparkling eyes.

    And I would like to add:

    - He is a patient listener.
    - He is a great advice giver.
    - He is a perfect t-shirt model.

    By Blogger Ellen, at 7:02 PM  

  • a fabulous puppeteer (is that a word?)...

    sexy, bald head...

    and, most importantly, still nice to silly girls who don't know exactly what they want.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 PM  

  • He encourages you to keep going when all you need is a little encouragement to keep going.

    By Blogger Ellen, at 1:05 PM  

  • You are willing to hang out with the freaks and geeks so I won't be alone with them! I have to shout that one out again. You are the best!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 7:51 AM  

  • Great list, very clever

    By Blogger kob, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home