A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, October 24, 2005

Tears of Power

I constantly hear through media sources and conversation that a woman crying totally disarms a man. Is crying the secret weapon in any woman’s arsenal when dealing with a man? If crying is a woman’s secret weapon than why do we hate to cry? If it was truly effective wouldn’t we all learn to turn on the tears whenever we needed them? For example guilt trips are an effective weapon against me and my mother has perfected them. I think all women hate to cry in front of another person. I so hate to cry in public that I am not sure of the effect my tears have on another person. In spite of this, I have cried in front of people, but if I got whatever I wanted when I cried I am sure I would have noticed my now. Do tears really disarm a man and empower a woman, or is this one of the greatest myths of all time?

2 Comments:

  • Maybe tears only have power because it is hard to control them? Of course there are exceptions, but in most cases tears are honest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • Anonymous-Thank you!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home