A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, July 21, 2006

Chest Woman

I have decided that I am a chest woman along with being an abs woman. I have always been really found of abs. In fact I asked the Kid to show me his abs again today and believe me they are amazing! I really think he works on them, periodically the Kid tells me how hard he had been working his abs, and of course I have to ask to see them. The Kid pulls up his shirt and flexes his abs for me. They are getting even more defined then the first time he showed them to me. I swoon when he shows them to me, and I know the Kid loves it. I digress, back to the chest issue…

Today an Engineer called me over to the other side of the area to look at something. This Engineer, a.k.a. the chest man, has an enormous chest. It is so wide, and it looks rock hard too! All I could think about was playing with his chest! Every time I looked at him I wanted to verify (by touch) if it was really that solid. Images of my head on his chest flashed through my mind. I am still an abs woman but I think I am chest woman too. The heat in this building might be getting to me!

3 Comments:

  • I'm first and foremost an eyes woman. Abs and arse come in second. And bike rider's legs - swoon!

    Chests - meh, can give or take.

    Be careful you don't let the Engineer see your weakness, Spin!

    By Blogger Imelda, at 10:13 AM  

  • I like cute butts and I cannot lie.....& abs & chests & strong shoulders & eyes & smiles & height & a wicked sense of humor &... some or all of the above.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 8:59 PM  

  • Imelda,
    They would never suspect me! Men don't think of women that way.

    Genius,
    Your hublet must be amazing!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home