A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, July 17, 2006

A new personality test

As I was fishing for the meaning of the blue monkey from various men I couldn’t help but associate the answers with a definition of their thought processes. I narrowed down the responses to a few thought processes.

In answering the question do you
A. Increase your knowledge base by looking up the question
B. Do you draw from your knowledge base, even though the answer might be incorrect
C. Do you refuse to answer and not even make an effort
D. Do you draw on your imagination

Apparently I am type A, because I chose to go with a larger sample size and to increase my knowledge base. Not surprisingly the funniest and most imaginative answer came from my second BAW, of course he is the most imaginative person I know. It is also not surprising to me that the most logical answer came from Hugh; I don’t think he ever stops being a scientist. Also given what I know of my current and former colleagues the answers totally fit their personalities. Perhaps we can use the “What does the Blue Monkey” mean to you?” as a new barometer for personalities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home