A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am MELTING!

It is so hot! I am melting. In fact I am melting into a nap. The AC in my building is broken, and it is not going to be replaced until October. I am dying here. I have been so cold in this building because the AC has been out of control, but now I willing to go back to those days. When it was too cold I was not falling asleep at my computer. My breath mints are melting it is so hot in here. They have set up a million fans but when it is almost 100o outside the fans aren’t helping. I think this is considered a hostile work environment. Something has to be done, please!!!

5 Comments:

  • no kidding, how can they expect productivity if everyone is miserable from the heat! I liked the line "my breath mints are melting it's so hot"

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 8:36 AM  

  • How about a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby? ;)

    By Blogger Joy, at 10:31 AM  

  • Genius,

    It is crazy hot, and today is suppose to be hotter!

    Joy,

    Would you believe it I don't like ice cream?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:42 AM  

  • I can't remember which t.v. show it was, maybe Married with Children, where they lived in the supermarket so they could have a/c. I'd totally do that if my various a/c's (home/office/car) were not working.

    This summer is miserable, it seems, for everyone. Even my friends who adore heat are not amused.

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 10:48 AM  

  • Zoom,
    I am considering moving to another building for the rest of the summer.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home