A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Momma's Boy

I have a million topics to discuss but no time!

1. Wall paper is evil!
2. The Kid is way too picky!
3. My new BAW freaked me out.

Now I know you are all on the edge of your seats to find out more details about each one of these but I only have time to elaborate about one of these topics. I am going with the third option. My new BAW is 6 years younger than me, married with 3 children. His wife and I are the same age. I have interacted with his wife on numerous occasions. She is very nice and attractive. They seemed like a really great couple, until the other day…

They just bought a new house and I helped them move. On the day of the move I was introduced to my BAW’s mother, and I thought I heard wrong. I really thought it was his mother-in-law because his wife and mother look identical with the exception of the age difference. I have never seen two women that look so similar; I don’t even look that similar to my mother. It was freaky!! My BAW married a younger version of his own mother. Now I don’t know how similar their personalities are but the appearance similarity freaked me out.

Who actually marries a woman that looks like his mother? I am sure there is some clinical disorder for this kind of thing. AND if you are the wife what do you think about it? It gives a whole new meaning to the term momma’s boy.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home