A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Confined to the Bed (and not in a good way)

I apologize for neglecting this blog for the last few weeks, but I do have a good excuse. Recall the cold I caught right before Christmas? Well it morphed into a full blown sinus infection. I had fabulous plans to ski up a storm over the holiday break and instead spent 5 days in bed. The infection sapped every last bit of energy I possessed. I was unable to stay awake for more than 5 hours in 24 hour period. I don’t think I have ever been that tired. I am still not 100% but yesterday I managed to stay awake for about 10 hours.

Every day of the break I would say to myself tomorrow I will ski and when tomorrow arrived I just could not get out of bed. I did ski before I was completely bed ridden and it was amazing!

4 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear you've been ill and it sucks you had to miss out on the skiing fun. Get well soon!

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 3:33 PM  

  • Be well Spinner!

    By Blogger Joy, at 11:38 PM  

  • Oh no!! I'm so sorry spin!!
    You must get well very very soon!!

    Sending you Hugs!

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 8:39 AM  

  • Thanks ladies! It wasn't so bad, I watched Mr Darcy and swooned at Austin a entire day.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home