A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am blushing

I just had my “mid-year” review at work and these were the comments left by my manager and I feel so special! I just had to share it with the rest of the world!

And I quote (only the names have been change to protect me)

Spin Doc has an unusual capacity for work. It is a challenge to keep up with her. She takes pride in meeting all deadlines but has never compromised in the quality of her work. She readily identifies opportunities for improvement and sets a work output standard that no team member can come close to meeting.

Spin Doc is extremely bright and intelligent and an asset corporate wide (work for XXX and sought out be all levels of the XXX Organization). We are extremely fortunate to have Spin Doc on our team.

Spin Doc despite only a few months of exposure can be relied upon as if she had a decade’s long tenure to attack any issue and lead any team to the right decision.

Spin Doc is the "go to" team member in any crisis and has supported many activities and on short notice/emergency situations. Her work can not be matched on any metric - be it volume, technical prowess or quality. Most outstanding however are her leadership abilities


I know it is silly but I feel so good! I want to share it with everyone.

4 Comments:

  • It's not silly at all!
    Good for you!! Well done!! :)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 7:03 PM  

  • YAY YOU! What a wonderful and impressive evaluation, you SHOULD be proud!

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 7:34 PM  

  • I bet your supervisor was absolutely giddy at the opportunity to deliver such a wonderful review. It's a great feeling to give other people that kind of specific positive feedback.

    You really should be proud of yourself. I'm glad you shared these things with us.

    My two goals at my current job are to,
    1.) Show up on time more often than last year.
    2.) See the words "Theresa has a cheerful disposition" printed somewhere on the review form.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 11:52 AM  

  • I'd be blogging too!! That's great.

    By Blogger Izzybella, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home