A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Update

Weekly update on diet and exercise plan; morning weigh in 165 lbs I did not weight myself last Monday so I can’t say if I lost weight or not. Overall I did really well but in the spirit of full disclosure I am going to list the days that were a little lacking.

Monday; one chocolate chip cookie
Tuesday; piece of chocolate cake
Friday; partial exercise
Saturday; complete failure, Wendy’s for lunch and dessert with dinner
Sunday; partial exercise

This morning exercise was really good, 3.1 miles. I want to increase the amount of miles I run each week so next week my goal is 3.5 miles. Increasing a half mile a week is a slow increase and won’t tax me too much. I also won’t burn out. I have a problem with pushing myself and then burning out. I have also really tried to increase my daily activity level, cleaning the house, yard work and walking instead of driving to various meetings at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home