A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More help needed

I bought a new LCD TV on black Friday. I was up at 5:30 am and visited 4 stores and bought bungee cord just to get my new TV. Well today I found out the store I bought the TV from has a 14 return policy if the television does not work. My new TV is still in the box. The room where I want to put it in isn’t complete. I have not bought a stand for it. I have not bought chairs to sit on when I watch the TV. I now have days to buy a new stand and test my TV. I will be out of town next week thus this all has to be done now. Of course I am once again faced with needing help now and I hate it. I didn’t want to ask anyone for help and I didn’t this time. The Kid volunteered; of course after I bitched all day at work today about needing help and have no one in my life to help me. But hey I will go with the pity vote right now, it is all I have.

I told the kid we would test the TV tomorrow after I purchased a stand tonight. He said you can just take it out of the box test it and put it back in the box. I can’t. I know other people can but I can’t. It is more chaos and I can’t take any more chaos in my life. I have never been good with chaos. I can’t have it in my house, in my sanctuary. I can’t have clutter in my house, I can’t have dirt in my house, I can’t have every surface covered with knick knacks. I know why and I accept it.

I am off to buy a TV stand; followed by ballet class. I really need it today.

3 Comments:

  • We need a knew TV. Bad.

    Have fun shopping for a tv stand!

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 1:10 PM  

  • i know what you mean about clutter and dirt and mess in your sanctuary. i don't like chaos in my home either. and whenever it starts to creep in it means i'm depressed. good luck with the tv test.

    By Blogger soleil, at 4:53 PM  

  • I couldn't find anything I like so I bought a cheap ugly one for now. It works.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home