A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I need more ammunition

Once again my co-workers have found it necessary to play a practical joke on me. About this time last year I had a collection of conversation hearts on my desk, one of the best candies ever made. The problem with conversation hearts is only the white ones are good and the pink ones edible and therefore I had a whole container of hearts that were not eligible for consumption. Thus the green and purple hearts became projectiles in my cubicle village. If I needed their attention I launched a heart over the cube. If I was bored and one of my co-workers on the phone I launched a few more hearts. Over the course of months we all had ammunition and used it whenever needed.

I have been out of the office for the last week and today I went to open my cubicle shelf and 900 hundred conversation hearts spilled out. My co-workers had rigged up tape, paper and a cup full of hearts so that when I opened the cabinet the hearts would spill everywhere and they did. I hate my co-workers and I need more ammunition.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home