A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Only enough blood for one head

Have you ever noticed the look on a guy’s face in the middle of the “act”? Universally he looks completely dazed and drugged. The look is not dissimilar to a crack addict that finally gets his fix and can feel the drug beginning to course through his veins. It is a small wonder after viewing this drug like state in a few men’s faces that women think there is only enough blood in a guy’s body for one head. Does sex induce a drug like addiction from men? When a guy has that look on his face, I feel like I could get him to do anything for me at that moment. It is a disconcerting feeling to have that much power over a person even if it is just for a moment.

The funny thing is I think I should like seeing that look but I don’t. Every time I see it I am reminded that men are stupid especially when it comes to sex. It reminds me that a man can not be trusted and when in the throws of lust is incapable of thinking about anyone else. I am reminded that they only have enough blood for one head.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home