A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, March 07, 2008

Must Have Patience

By BAW arrived late today, he did not show up until 9:30 am and has not started his coffee yet. I am trying to not be obvious but I am keeping a sharp eye on his coffee pot. I hope no one tipped him off.

9:50 am still no coffee, maybe he had it at home today, must not ask him about said coffee

10:11 am still no coffee; it looks like I am going to have to wait until Monday

11:00 am still no coffee, I will have to wait until Monday, must have patience

On a side note I bought Meadow a new collar yesterday it is pink plaid and super cute. I will attempt to take and post a picture but I can’t promise anything. As I was walking around Petco killing time a few random thoughts occurred to me. The Petco is right next to DSW and instead of going to DSW I went to Petco. I would rather buy my baby stuff than shoe shop, how crazy is that? As I was browsing in Petco I started looking a shoes and coats for my baby and then it hit me; I am turning into one of those people who would be willing to put their dogs in ridiculous outfits. I immediately left the store.

Meadow is finally learning. I can no longer call her cute but stupid. She is still super cute and not as stupid as she used to be. Wednesday night I gave her a new toy that requires some thought to figure out and she was able to get it immediately. My sister’s dogs were never able to figure it out.

This morning when I got out my suitcase she flipped out. She knew it meant Mommy was going away and she wanted to be in my lap every time I sat down after that. At 60 lbs she is not really a lap dog, but I still hold her in my lap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home