A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, March 07, 2008

Pepper Paybacks

As many of you know my co-workers love to play practical jokes on me; the latest 2 involved putting fake insects in key places around my office and caution tape surrounding my office. The last 2 happened within days of each other. Well the insect guy I paid back by locking his keys in his desk. I am still working on the caution tape guy but I have figured out how to get the heart guy back (my current BAW).

My BAW is out on company travel and today I thought of and executed the perfect pay back. My BAW is a coffee drinker and has his own 4 cup coffee maker on his desk. Every morning without fail he makes himself a pot of coffee. However when he returns to work tomorrow he will find that his coffee tastes a little different; Why you might ask? It is because I have saturated his coffee with pepper. I mixed it in and you really can’t tell visually and I am hoping you won’t be able to smell it either. I will keep you posted about the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home