A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Uncertainity killed the Cat

I have been working in the Northern Maryland for the past week, and it is in the middle of nowhere. Actually it is not quite in the middle of nowhere; in fact it is less than 10 miles from where my high school sweetheart grew up. When I first arrived here, the night before work I googled him and he currently lives 12 minutes from my hotel. I briefly entertained the idea of contacting him. He is listed as a Mr. and Mrs. in the directory and perhaps if there wasn’t a dual listing I would have contacted him.

I am mildly curious to how his life turned out and I wish him well. I treated him terribly and married his roommate. I know. I had and still have some issues with relationships. After I divorced his roommate he flew out to see me and I rejected him again. I don’t think he would be happy to see me unless I was a complete failure; which I am not. I also have learned a little bit and can imagine me contacting him causing turmoil in his life thus I let it go. Curiosity killed the cat; or at least the uncertainty principle did.

1 Comments:

  • Hey...I unfortunately seem to not have your email address, so....drop me a line myitchyblog at gmail and I'll let you know where I am hiding out now. ; )

    That is, as long as you don't really know who I am. We don't really know each other do we? DO WE? ; )

    By Blogger Itchy, at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home